Welcome to tangonet, your independent source of tango information
for Boston, New England, and other locales. Check out our calendar
to see what's happening in the local tango scene.
- My goal with this website is to provide current and useful information to my readers, in spite of
the fact that it's been age since I've been seen on the tango dance floor. I would appreciate
any and all help in achieving that goal. If you see information that is out of date, please
send me an email to let me
- Added Adam & Tilly
to the list of tango teachers in Boston. They're holding
some workshops at MIT during the first weekend of February.
- Valentine Tango,
a visual tango concert, will be held at the First Church in Boston, 66 marlborough Street
on Saturday, February 14, at 7:30pm.
- Due to a schedule conflict, the January 31st
will be moved to 25 Mount Auburn Street (Harvard Square area) in Cambridge and
run from 6:30 to 11:00 pm (different hours).
- Tango Paradiso
is changing its hours to 9:00pm-1:00 am at its first Saturday milongas.
- Since the ABL DanceSport Center moved, the monthly ABL Milongas there will also move
to West Boylston. >.
- If you want to send information to be included on this website, take a look at the
Classes in February
Classes in March
- February 27-March 1, 2015: Ney Melo.
Hosted by TangoAffair.
- April 10-12, 2015: Brigitta Winkler.
Hosted by Blue Tango.
- April 24-26, 2015: Javier ROchwarger.
Hosted by Tango Affair.
If you teach classes, hold workshops, play in a band, or hold dances, please read the
list of frequently asked
questions before you ask to have your information listed here.
This website is updated fairly regularly; however schedules do change and plans can
get changed or cancelled. Neither this website nor its webmaster is responsible for
any errors, cancellations or changes in venue specifics, such as time or location. Always
check with the dance promoter to confirm their information.
Suggestions, additions, and comments should be directed to