Welcome to tangonet, your independent source of tango information
for Boston, New England, and other locales. Check out our calendar
to see what's happening in the local tango scene.
Classes in March
- Milonga Tanguera!'s last event will be on April 4. La Pichuca starts up on
Friday, April 10, and expanding into two times a month in May at Ballroom in Boston
on Western Avenue in Allston.
Milonga Nueva moves to first Saturdays in May. And in July, Tango Bar moves to
2nd Fridays while the second La Pichuca takes over third Fridays.
- My goal with this website is to provide current and useful information to my readers, in spite of
the fact that it's been age since I've been seen on the tango dance floor. I would appreciate
any and all help in achieving that goal. If you see information that is out of date, please
send me an email to let me
- If you want to send information to be included on this website, take a look at the
- Eric Lindgren is teach new classes at MIT starting March 31.
Classes in April
has a new series at MIT starting April 6
- Pamela & Steve (aka "The Tango Dogs")
have new classes at MIT starting April 1.
If you teach classes, hold workshops, play in a band, or hold dances, please read the
list of frequently asked
questions before you ask to have your information listed here.
This website is updated fairly regularly; however schedules do change and plans can
get changed or cancelled. Neither this website nor its webmaster is responsible for
any errors, cancellations or changes in venue specifics, such as time or location. Always
check with the dance promoter to confirm their information.
Suggestions, additions, and comments should be directed to